[Healeys] Trafficator question

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Mon Sep 10 08:05:03 MDT 2007

Hi Rich, Ed, and anyone who's interested: I have looked at the
pictures on Ed's website.

I was afraid that my email may be misunderstood........the triggers
are not installed backwards, they work just fine- it's that the metal
piece which rotates and trips them seems too tight to the bakelite
body, and after cancelling the trigger, snags the control arm and
moves it as well. As I mentioned in my previous email, I'm concerned
that if I bend it away it will not have enough interference to move
the triggers.

Stephen, BJ8