[Healeys] Two seater (BN6,BN7) hardtop seal-final opportunity

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 08:37:23 MDT 2007

I previously posted the following:
"The weather seal between the BN6 & BN7 hardtop & rear shroud is unique. It
is
actually two "L" shaped seals. One seals the outside of the hardtop to the
shroud & the other seals the inside of the hardtop to the shroud. An accurate
reproduction of the original seal is not currently available from any source."

I have sent the following message to those that previously expressed interest
& I am posting it here s a final notice to anyone that might want in on this
opportunity.

"I received the preproduction sample for the two seater hardtop to rear
shroud weather seal. It looks excellent & I am going to authorize production of
this extrusion ASAP.

The dimensions of the seal were based on a small piece of weather seal
remaining on my hardtop & also a second two seat hardtop with original weather
seals.

The price for a set of seals, consisting of two 8' long "L" shaped extrusions
is $175 total, including shipping within the USA. I anticipate receiving the
production run in about 3 weeks. I need a commitment from you at this time, if
you are interested in a set of seals, in order for me to determine the size
of the production run. I do not need any payment at this time."

Thanks,
Gary Hodson