[Healeys] Locally available parts, etc.

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 15:39:35 MDT 2007

Whereas if you call Peter C. at Worldwide in Madison, WI you get real
knowledge and help, even extending to his measuring parts on hand, etc.   I needed
brake shoes for the rear of my Elva and Peter suggested using  some Saab
Quantum shoes which worked just fine with a small bit of grinding  to fit the
adjuster.
Experienced and helpful parts suppliers are hard to find and deserve our
support.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 9/5/2007 5:20:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,