[Healeys] Smog Controls

bluechip bluechipracing at snet.net
Tue Sep 4 17:45:04 MDT 2007

These old car rules seem to vary considerably from state to state.  In
Connecticut for instance there is no smog inspection for old cars, and there
is no mileage limitation on cars with antique car plates.  Lets not propose
any "national" legislation that might change that.

Jim Smith
East Hampton, CT