[Healeys] [Fwd: County]

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 14:30:05 MDT 2007

In addition to the water pump which I was wrong about--I have County main
bearings and 8.5:1 5 ring .060 over pistons in my motor--about 500 miles of
OK so far driving--I retested the compression and at about 200 miles and it
had gone up slightly since right after the rebuild, and oil pressure has
been good and steady so far.

I don't recall on the rod bearings, but I think they may be county as well.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1