[Healeys] Ever think of adding a Jensen Healey?

Drtrite at aol.com Drtrite at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 12:56:02 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 10:40:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
mlempert at bellsouth.net writes:

Do any of you have a
> JH?? Have any of you ever thought of adding a JH to the collection?

Well, yes. They just seem to follow me home and stay.

I have 4, of which, two are runners, the third is running but not ready for
the road, and a parts car. I have taken them on some long trips and enjoy their
room and comfort. They handle very well too.

Unlike the big Healey, you don't get much respect or the old story of, I had
one of those when I was younger.

Don Lenschow