[Healeys] Header Rail, BJ8

Gene Montresor ermontresor at snet.net
Mon Sep 3 12:43:35 MDT 2007

Gentlemen:  I have a few questions about the wood header rail and it's fit.  I have all new wood and the window pieces are just like the old pieces and will fit fine however I do have a new rail but no old to compare.  The new one just doesn't have the same contour as the windshield frame or the aluminum retainer seal and I don't think I can work it to fit (not sure how it supposed to fit).  If a new header is purchased are they supposed to fit or are modification necessary?  Any good sources.

  Thanks  Gene   64 BJ8