[Healeys] County Brand (was Parts comparisons)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 07:52:38 MDT 2007

So far, the discussion on County brand parts is mostly favorable, except
for one
installation misadventure.  Looked at another way, County provided a
tube in case
your valve was problematic--you could call that a "bonus."  There are
probably
more than a few cars missing that valve.

I asked for the informal survey because it sounds like County may be
providing
more and more aftermarket parts and it may be useful to gauge overall
quality.
I have no financial, or other, interest in County--just want to get a
get a handle
on their quality.

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net