[Healeys] Headliner frame for a BN7 hardtop

James Routt papashado at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 22:33:05 MDT 2007

Thought I would bounce this request off the list. My headliner frame got
mangled in an unfortunate garage door closing today and just was curious if
one of those bad boys was available anywhere out there in healeyville. I did
my best at straightening it out but not sure if the curves are right. Anyone
out there have any experience with these frames, only dumb and dumber (I am
the culprit) could have made this major blunder. I had all the material
ready to refit to the frame.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Jim

60 BN7