[Healeys] Fw: 991-356_Austin Healey Rear Bumper

Richard Korn rkorn at simnet.is
Mon Oct 29 04:07:09 MST 2007

Yes to the last question.
My BN2 bumpers were in a very sorry state and after certain expenditure on
straightening (under concours supervision:-)and rechroming, they are perfect
originals and look so on my not so perfect car.The worst I can think of is
having to do them again and then I4d put them straight back on the car..
Originality, condtion but to be enjoyed.

my 2 kronur worth !!

Richard

56 BN2