[Healeys] Choke return springs

Dave Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Sun Oct 28 09:37:03 MST 2007

Dan
Try replacing the cables with motor cycle throttle cables. They are
available with teflon coated cables and teflon lined sleeves. If you
ever had a sticky throttle, clutch, or front brake cable, the
difference is startling.
  Call around and find a shop that stocks this stuff in bulk. Other
wise you will have to pay for a lot of worthless end Fittings and
adjusters.
good luck
Dave