[Healeys] Eastwood rust dissolver

patrick harris rotaryman at cox.net
Sat Oct 27 09:35:08 MDT 2007

after you treat panel ect. with this what primer can you put on parts that
will protect them.  I live by the coast and had my chassis primed up I
thought and many of my suspension parts nicely painted and was horrified to
discover rust creeping onto them from below the paint.  The car was
originally in a body shop inland where salt air was not a problem.  Its
discouraging to say the least.