[Healeys] List Test

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 26 23:52:15 MDT 2007

I tried to reply directly to Mark but got this bounce:
<This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
<
<A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
<recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:
<
<  mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
<    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

Maybe that explains why he isn't getting any healeys list email.

-Roland