[Healeys] Fw: 991-356_Austin Healey Rear Bumper

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Fri Oct 26 11:08:39 MDT 2007

Folks:

As I care about quality parts for our cars AND I do care when a poor one
arises, I contacted Kelvin and I have agreed to assist him by posting his
replies to this List.  He is an EXTREMELY overworked and busy Gent that REALLY
cares about LBC's (mostly MGs & we should not hold it against him<G>) and
parts for them.  He just pkain does not have the time to even do digest
"Lists".  His reply follows along with Charlie's post.

Regards....

Ed
**