[Healeys] Vintage Motorsports Healey Racing Video

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 13:08:27 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/25/2007 2:50:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Healey100M at gmail.com writes:

List,  check out the racing video of Jeff Johnk's Fourintune prepared
100-6  at Road America this fall. Takes a while to load.

I raced last weekend with Jeff in the SVRA event at Road  Atlanta.  Due to
the small field the group in which my  Elva runs (1) was merged with Jeff's (3)
and boy was he fast!  I  think he came in around fifth or sixth overall--I
believe he was running under  2:50.

Best--Michael Oritt