[Healeys] MGA Engine block I.D.

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:16:54 MDT 2007

Jack, there is much more activity and MG knowledge shared on the BBS forums-
You may have to "sign up" but wade your way through the process to the MGA
section . It will be worth it for your friend to join.
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/index.html

Also here is an excellent web site for MGA owners

  http://mgaguru.com/

Dallas Congleton