[Healeys] FW: Computer Virus - CNN confirms and Snopes too

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:56:01 MDT 2007

The other mega-kluge for software is Microsoft's Business Contact
Manager which comes with Outlook.  If you install it, it will make
emailing with Outlook impossible because the program is better at
freezing up the computer than actually keeping track of your contacts.
 But hey, those 10,000 software programmers in Bangalore are really
cheap and cost effective!

--
Alan

'52 A90