[Healeys] Overdrive

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 22 15:26:35 MDT 2007

Several weeks ago, there was a question about the wonderful and, at the same
time, mysterious Laycock de Normanville Overdrive with which we have a
love/hate relationship. After spending a lot of Google and Yahoo time, I
posted an email to the list giving the URLs for a five section 100 page or
so detail on the overdrive theory, dismantling, rebuild, troubleshooting.
(One lister gave me another URL which had scanned copies of some of the
pages). I have recently been made aware of the fact that the URLs that I
found are no longer valid. Apparently they lapsed and someone else is now
using them. This document was prepared about 7 years ago and the authors
listed email address is no longer valid.

Anyway . . . in a stroke of genius on my part, I had already downloaded the
files which were in pdf format. They are now on my website in the end of the
Technical Articles section.

Enjoy!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ