[Healeys] BJ8 engine parts

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Mon Oct 22 09:17:36 MDT 2007

Hi Rick.  Whooie, those things are pretty tough to find these days.  For
the last BJ8 engine we built, we used one of the SS aftermarket units
from Moss as we weren't able to find a good used one.  It's an Aussie
creation and we found it to be very well made.  It installed perfectly
and it appears to be functioning very well.  It is a bit on the pricey
side though.