[Healeys] o/d wiring

Bob Slater bj7healey at gto.net
Sun Oct 21 06:19:36 MDT 2007

Sports & Classics is still there and the Muffler I talked about on the list
which they replaced for free including shipping arrived on Friday.
       Now I have to get to work and change it.
            Here are their details I would recommend them as to excellent
sevice.

    Sports & Classics, Inc.
512 Boston Post Road
Darien, Connecticut, USA Telephone: (203) 655-8731 Fax: (203) 656-1896

Web site  ( New Under construction )   http://sportsandclassics.com/

                   Bob Slater    BJ7