[Healeys] Fw: John Twist and University Motors

geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 20 10:00:46 MDT 2007

Sorry to bring this up again ....... I don't know if  Mr. Richard Thrift's
email to me made on the list . But this is what he sent me regarding my
comment (" Maybe some Healey Shops should do the same")  I meant no harm with
it .....  Nice way to talk to a fellow Healey Lover on the List .  What a nice

Cheers
Kenny Geatros