[Healeys] John Twist and University Motors and Richard Who

geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 19 21:02:36 MDT 2007

First off Richie,

How can you start accusing me, talking down to me and bad mouthing me on the
wolrd wide Healey List...Very shallow. Next time you don't like a comment suck
it up Richie ..........Its a free country . I love , I live Healeys, I"ve
owned over 20 over the years . I own 6 as we speak. I do all my own work , Its
nice to see other peoples tricks on video its very cool , very helpfull , life
is good..... I guess you hands are always clean and your nails are nice. Have
a nice life.

Regards
Kenny Geatros