[Healeys] British mtnce videos on youtube

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:14:46 MDT 2007

When I had the Sprite and the MGB, I always thought it would be great
to attend one of thier tech classes.  I have heard that it is a first
rate experience.

I'm glad they are sharing

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."