[Healeys] British_Mtnce_videos_on_youtube

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 19:34:56 MDT 2007

Hi all;

  As a followup to some of the discussion at our local Thursday pub gathering in Simcoe, I mentioned that I would circulate a link to a series of helpful videos on "youtube"  While focused on the MG, much of the content is also applicable to other British cars.

  John Twist, the proprietor of University Motors Ltd. in Ada, Michigan, has posted dozens of helpful videos  40, at last count. Hell show you how to tune your SU carbs, how to replace and adjust your points, and lots more. You can see the whole lineup at   www.youtube.com/user/Universitymotorsltd.

  Enjoy!!

  --Scott Morris;  Simcoe, Ontario;  Austin Healey 3000-'60 MkI BN7,  '62 MkII BT7

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives