[Healeys] E-bay deja vu

legal_bill at verizon.net legal_bill at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 20:44:21 MDT 2007

I was looking through e-bay and saw this car that is hauntingly similar to my 65 when I bought it 12 years ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-Austin-Healey-3000-MK-III-BJ-8-Phase-II-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ300159277842QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6023QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mine had a bit more rust and needed a couple of outriggers, but as most here know, to do it right you havet to take apart every nut and bolt.

I bought my project car for under $2000.  Who knows where the price on this one will end up.  I also wonder if the bidders have any idea how much it will cost and how much work it will take to complete this "straight forward" restoration.

Bill
Boston area
'65 BJ8
'02 S2000