[Healeys] door windows

Tom Felts tomfelts at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 04:25:55 MDT 2007

Do it yourself.  Pretty easy to do--but a PITA.

tom

windows need to be taken apart (again) to have the plastic clips replaced.?
i notice that there is some sort of a rubber strip between the window glass
and the metal frame.? Can any glass shop take the frames?apart from the
windows, install the plastic glides and reassemble them with the correct
rubber material?? Any recommendations for either a shop in Massachusetts or
the right material to use?