[Healeys] Bounces

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Wed Oct 17 02:13:13 MDT 2007

Gary and Carroll,

you won't see "your" bounces. A bounce is defined as a mail not going
through to the addressee (you) while some server returns a notification,
saying your mailbox was not reachable, to the addresser (team.net).

As the mail won't reach your mailbox and you won't be notified about it, you
won't notice a bounce caused by your mailbox or ISP.

Eric
http://brits-n-pieces.com

I also received a message that I would not receive any more  messages from
the list due to excessive "bounces".  I have had no bounces.  What's going
on?

Carroll