[Healeys] door windows

wericars at aol.com wericars at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 23:24:07 MDT 2007

Hello list.? I hope someone here knows the answer to this one.? My door windows need to be taken apart (again) to have the plastic clips replaced.? i notice that there is some sort of a rubber strip between the window glass and the metal frame.? Can any glass shop take the frames?apart from the windows, install the plastic glides and reassemble them with the correct rubber material?? Any recommendations for either a shop in Massachusetts or the right material to use?

Thanks

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8