[Healeys] Help needed in Tampa.

James Lea clocks at midcoast.com
Tue Oct 16 15:07:57 MDT 2007

Is there AHCA member in the Tampa area that would look at Triumph for me? I
have most of the information I need and many pictures but there is nothing
like seeing it in person to verify the condition. I also have a short list
of the specific things I would like looked at. If the owner and I can get
together on the price I would have it shipped to Maine. I know they say that
buying a car blind is crazy but I have had very good luck in the past
including my Healey and have found people in the LBC world to be honest and
truthful. If you can help please contact me off list at clocks at midcoast.com.
Thanks, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25