[Healeys] Insurance Question

RThrift rthrift at cox.net
Mon Oct 15 19:33:22 MDT 2007

   You  didn't  mention  your ins. company, or which companies your agent
   represents.   I  did  have  an agreed value and no usage restrictions,
   with  AAA  in California (until I switched to classic coverage a month
   ago).   AAA  just  took  photos of the car for verification.  Policies
   will  differ  in  different states.  But I'd say it's time to shop for
   different insurance or agent.
   Richard