[Healeys] radiator hose leak while on a western adventure Resolution

NPaul72464 at aol.com NPaul72464 at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 19:56:29 MDT 2007

Good news.  With the hose taped and the cap loose, my son and I easily  made
it the 150 miles from Kayenta, AZ to the Grand Canyon.  As a few  mentioned,
it was a great time of year to have the problem.  Weather was  cool and so was
the Healey, never going over 180 degrees.  The new hose  arrives at our hotel
on Tues.  In the meantime, we'll enjoy this  breathtaking place.

Thanks to all who shared ideas and encouragement.  2500 more miles and  we'll
be back in Webster, NY.

Ned, and Andrew, Paulsen