[Healeys] Phishing or real?

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 16:19:30 MDT 2007

Bob--

I had gotten an email from the list only a few hours before receiving the
"bounce" message.  However there might have been earlier messages bounced  back
to autox by AOL.  In any case I took the big chance and responded to  the
"bounce" department and all now seems well--I received your message both  directly
and from autox.

Thanks--

Michael Oritt
---
In a message dated 10/14/2007 9:07:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,