[Healeys] Fw: County water pumps

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 07:05:29 MDT 2007

Craig,

I asked Peter about rebuilding pumps.  Here is his reply:

"Yes we do..... sort of.

At the moment we are very, very backed up on shock rebuilding, and I have
all hands working on those orders. We had been doing water pumps for a few
select customers as a time filler. We have no free time at this point.
Maybe in a few months.

I do have 1 pump done on the shelf, though. 6 cylinder AH with the threaded
shaft, not hub.  If that is what you need, the price is $75.00 exchange.
(a core charge of $50.00 would apply as a deposit)"

Bob