[Healeys] Anyone on this list

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 14 01:42:02 MDT 2007

Hi Ron,
I think I've seen the 100 you are referring to (how many red 100's are in
the area?) I haven't met the owner, but I've seen the car parked on Montana
Ave several times and twice on Ocean Ave just North of the California
incline. Also a slim possibility it was Sharon, though she lives further
South of us. You may remember meeting her at Palos Verdes talking about
mechanics for her MG. She did come up this way for the Malibu run in July.

Cheers,
Greg