[Healeys] Battery Cold Crank Amps

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Sat Oct 13 19:38:13 MDT 2007

Mark:
You only have to worry about CCA if you are going to be doing a load of
cranking on the starter without the engine turning over. A half decent
battery at your parts store will do you fine, as long as you have a good
generator to recharge the battery or a good charger in the garage. In the
event that you are going to just start the car occasionally and not let it
run very long, get a good automatic charger.
Bill
BJ7