[Healeys] Import Duty

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 13 09:14:07 MDT 2007

Hi Greg

The USA may have the same ruling  as we have in Canada. Cars considered
antique or beyond a certain age there no duty is charged on the parts.  Many of
the UK Suppliers automatically mark their shipments this way, my experience.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon

P.S. Sorry we didn't make Lincoln NE we had some weather issues in the Black
        Hills