[Healeys] Import Duty

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 13 07:42:04 MDT 2007

 I am planning to buy a complete upholstery set including carpets from AH
Spares.  Has anyone had experience with them on upholstery and can give me
feedback. Also, I realize the dollar is dropping like a flying crowbar and
the freight is not cheap, but are there import duty fees applicable as well.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/ 39749
Land O Lakes, FL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of newimage.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of elephant_en.gif]