[Healeys] County Water Pumps

Lou G lgalper1 at cox.net
Thu Oct 11 21:16:04 MDT 2007

On the BN1, I fitted the County pump, but discovered the fan pulley
would not snug down to the pump without binding.
I thought I could live without tightening the nut too tight, with some
loctite applied to the threads, but NO, the car cannot live with that.
I've now taken the radiator out, again, to take the pump and pulley to
our local Healey mechanic.

Lou
BN1
San Diego AH Club