[Healeys] Healeys in Berlin

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 20:01:20 MDT 2007

Alan, I'm not referring to 40 years ago.  I have a list of 271 BJ8s in
Germany now, most of them imported from the States since the early '90s
(because I have U.S. history for a large part of them).  One would think
that out of that many cars, there would be more than one in the capital and
largest city, nicht wahr?

Steve