[Healeys] BJ7 rear disc conversion

Noel Standfast hstandfa at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 10 16:18:18 MDT 2007

Hi all

I have a mate who is restoring a BJ7 and as he is not on the net I am
seeking some help for him.  He is trying to install the Dennis Welch
rear disc brake conversion.  Does anyone have a digital photo of how the
brake compensator and rod is set up?  When we dummy up the short brake
rod to the XJ6 caliper, the angle of the dangle seems all wrong and we
can't see how the rod can pull the hand brake lever effectively.  Does
the rod get modified or bent?  Any suggestions or photos greatly appreciated

Noel Standfast
AHOC of Qld