[Healeys] BN7 serial number stampings

Dave Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Tue Oct 9 12:14:39 MDT 2007

Ken
Look on the top of the  small triangular piece at the intersection of
the front cross-member and the front of the spring tower and the
frame rail. If you need a picture let me know.
I don't think this is a serial number as mine says: 1 or I  22. Which
Doesn't fit with any of the other numbers on the car. Must be one of
the Jensen mysteries.
Dave
BN7 II 184440