[Healeys] cars for sale--Los Angeles area

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Tue Oct 9 10:41:20 MDT 2007

Am passing this along for an acquaintance. No financial interest. Reply to
him directly.

Burt Bryant wrote:

I have a 100/6 that is complete but needs total restoration, alledged
rebuilt motor, rust free,.....$9,500 k  OBO

I have a 100/6 that is very nice,   Black Plate Ca. Car,  restored, new
paint, wiring, carpets,all new chrome bumpers always rust free,  ect.....29
k ( have a lot of $ in this one)

I also have a lot of BJ8 parts  motor, trans, rear, carbs,  would like to
sell the lot.

I need  BJ8 project car ( see above, I have all the parts!)   Will make a
trade on project or driver.

Burt Bryant
626-664-4612
bhealy at peoplepc.com