[Healeys] Brand new muffler is a P.O.S.

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Mon Oct 8 20:22:43 MDT 2007

Jack,
     There is a Walker plant here in IN.  that has been making exhaust parts
for years.    I  have a Walker  exhaust on my MGA and it  sounds just like
an English sports car should sound.    I was able to write down the muffler
part number for future replacements when needed.
    FYI,  For the first time in 3 years  I  fired up my Healey with a new
Falcon SS exhaust from Moss, and it sounds just right for me.   After
listening to some of the  newest  motorcycle exhaust systems at 3 oclock in
the morning  ,  I want my listeners to appreciate my Healeys sound not
loathe it.   I hate these new bikes,  don't get me started.  Wheres the
noise pollution Police when you want them.

Go  Walker and support the US manufacturers,

or Falcon which sounds pretty damn Healeyish to me.

Mark