[Healeys] Best Source For Parts

edwjkeuer at comcast.net edwjkeuer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 12:44:12 MDT 2007

Hello all,

I am the new, very happy owner of a BJ8 and have read (here and there) that the quality of some replacement parts is not good. How do you choose the "best" quality parts, especially when you are new to the AH as I am? A well-known restorer, for example, recently told me that some of the stainless steel exhaust systems sold are of poor quality...therefore worse than the original. I had always thought that a stainless steel exhaust would be the way to go. Oh well.

Where do some of you buy your parts? I appreciate your opinions and help very much indeed.

Dr. K
'66 BJ8