[Healeys] swivel / kingpin cork seal

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:07:21 MST 2007

Andy, When I replaced my kingpins the same corks were missing from the set.  I
called Moss about it and they just sent me some corks separately (no charge by
the way).  Guess they haven't fixed the problem yet. The O ring sits on the
bottom bush to seal the dust cover.  See the picture of my original axle
housing.  I can't seem to find any shots of the finished product so excuse the
dirt and primer. George Haywood'65 bj8

> From: ampole at hotmail.com> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007
22:31:18 +0000> Subject: [Healeys] swivel / kingpin cork seal> > Hi Guys> I'm
putting together my newly powder coated suspension ready to bolt onto the> car
when it comes back. The kingpin set I got (and all new ones) only seems to>
come with the 4 cork seals for the fulcrum pin, the parts list shows also a>
cork seal that seems to sit between the bottom of the swivel pin and the>
swivel axle body, does this matter as it seems to be missing in all kits?>
Also does the supplied o ring sit on the bottom bush to seal the dust cover>
bottom where it sits on the bush?.> many thanks> Andy>