[Healeys] Car for sale

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 11:36:41 MST 2007

Hello fellow listers, the time has come to sell my car and 25 years of acquired parts.
It was one of the factory original Golden Beige Metallic cars, however it is currently painted blue/white. Just about every thing has been replaced in the car and it has a new Heritage Interior.  A partial list of the parts include: spare engine,two top shift trans, spare carbs, rebuilt starter and generator and complete rear end. Plus many more parts to extensive to list.  Car and parts as a complete package for $42,000.00,  I'll still take American money and not insist in being paid in Euros.

John Gillespie
Ormond Beach, Fl.
(386) 676-3126