[Healeys] Farewell for Now

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 10:12:20 MST 2007

Greg, There is or was a man in Ipswich, MA. that does
Britcar repair and is an SP250 enthusiest and had the
largest and only collection of SP250's I've ever seen.
I believe the name of his shop was New England Auto
Restorations. Maybe someone else on the list can
identify him, as it's been over 10 yrs since I visited
his shop.
Best
JK