[Healeys] VIN plate

sbyers at ec.rr.com sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 10:13:55 MST 2007

At the time I bought my new blank VIN plate about 7 years ago, only AH Spares in England had them.  Moss or other suppliers may have them now.  I sent my old beat up plate to Todd Clarke along with the blank plate and he engraved it exactly as the original.  Clarke required some proof that I owned the car with that VIN.  The old VIN plate was good enough, but title or bill of sale would work if you don't have the old plate.
Another reply has already provided Clarke's website address.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA