[Healeys] 100 interior

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:36:30 MST 2007

Good luck on that.  My Longridge BN4 had an interior what was nothing
more than carpet glued to everything thing (come to think of it, my
old Sprite was the same way).  Several listers have been kind enough
to provide me with detailed pictures of their Longbridge cars to help
me sort out what I need.  I am sure that you will get help.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."