[Healeys] windshield washer pump for BJ8

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 04:23:43 MST 2007

Had the same problem. Didn't use it much in later years and it sort of dried
out. Took it out and immersed in water until it got "primed" and it started
working again.

WD  67 BJ8
" I hear air moving when I press the pump button but no water moves through
tubes. tried swapping tubes and checked connections but doesn't work. Any
suggestions for repairing or replacing? Thanks"